Sunday, January 08, 2006

too late.

So, before I started hand sewing all of Maya's crib bedding, I searched and searched the internet for something I liked. I really wanted red....and I was picturing this...



...exactly.

But I never found it...until tonight.

It's perfect...exactly what I had in mind. It is actually scary, how much it looks like the set I designed. And on eBay, the set is actually cheaper than what I am spending making it myself.
My home-made version will never be as straight and perfectly cut, but hopefully it will be special somehow...that I spent hours making it just for her...even with a few crooked stitches.

So when I finish, and post a picture of Maya's crib set, you will all have to ease my frustration and reaffirm that hers is better.

3 comments:

Kate Rudd said...

I don't need to wait for the picture..this set is beautiful, but the quilt you made Maya is far better..I can't wait to see the rest.
Love you, Maya!

Philip, April, and Malachi said...

Ang,
I didn't know you were expecitng! Congratulations!!!
I'm very excited for you and Ryan!
you three are in my prayers...

phil

Q said...

Angela, I'm so excited for you. It's so much fun reading and keeping up on your life. (and Maya's and Ryan's too) Your baby girl will have the best of the best if Angela loves her. That's what I know. I love you sweetie.