Sunday, January 22, 2006

growing...


January 1, 2006

January 22, 2006

Maya continues to make us aware of her presence. Every night she kicks more....enough for Ryan to feel from the outside. Sometimes you can even *see* her sudden movements jolt my stomach. Even as I am typing, I can feel her changing positions...a lot.

My protruding belly button is often noticed. But my favorite comment about it came on Friday at the end of day. My kindergarteners were leaving my class room in a line, and one of them pointed to it and said "Look, Mrs. Corbin! You can see Maya's little finger sticking out!"

Up until a few weeks ago, I've been used to hearing people say...."how far along are you? you don't even look pregnant!"
They don't say that any more. So I've been feeling a little big lately. But for once in my life, that's an okay feeling. I could probably wear clothes that 'hide' my baby....but it's kind of fun to show her off.
(hm...after looking at that picture, maybe I can't hide it as much I think...that's getting pretty big:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Yes, you are growing. But it is all baby. You are looking so cute.