Tuesday, October 18, 2005

thinking ahead...(about six months)

I just finished watching a video about the stages of delivery at this website (the video is at the bottom of the page).
I thought I would learn a lot from it. So many people I've talked to have said that knowing more about what to expect can make the whole birth process easier.
It *was* very informative....but as I watched the baby's head come out of his mother, I realized that I was crying, then sobbing. It was amazing. I think I've seen a delivery before...at least a video. But it has never affected me so deeply.

I wanted to show Ryan the video, but he's snoring on the other couch in our living room.
I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Rachel Beach said...

I'm sure you'll both find it funny... things that affect you .. or don't. Thanks so much for sharing your thought process as you begin to fathom this wonderful baby inside you!