Monday, March 20, 2006

Maya has found my ribs.

She is getting longer now, and today she has decided to flip upside down...which is good, I guess. I want her to have her head down when it's time to come out. Up until today, she has spent most of her time lying sideways accross my belly, or diagonally reclining-with her feet up and sticking out my right side. But today she is definitely vertical and seems to enjoy pushing on my ribs. As much as I want her to stay facing the right way for delivery....I don't think I will enjoy seven weeks in this new position.

I've been organizing her clothes today. We might order her toybox tonight...so that we have somewhere to put all of her new toys. Currently, they are taking over our living room...which as I mentioned below, is already in quite a bit of turmoil.

Only fifty more days!!!

1 comment:

Kate Rudd said...

I love you! Every time I see you lately, you have changed so much - Maya is making herself more & more known.. :)
I can't wait to see her, and pray for her with a real baby face in my arms instead of the one that has taken form in my imagination..it looks alot like an ultrasound, that one..but rosier.
You're already a beautiful mother - I am so proud of you, and these final few weeks are just part of the phenomenon that is pregnancy: a glitch in the universe which allows time to both crawl and careen simultaneously, carrying your emotions along with it!