Thursday, December 08, 2005

To my baby...



You are still such a mystery to me. There is not a moment of any day that you are not in my thoughts. I wonder how much you can hear my voice when I speak and when I sing. Are you listening to the music that surrounds us every day? I hope you can hear me telling you how much I love you. I can feel you wiggling around inside of me at night. You must be growing...my stomach and lungs are beginning to feel a little crowded sometimes.

In just two weeks your father and I will give you a name. He loves you so much. He is constantly making sure that you are safe. No matter where I go or what I do, your dad makes sure that I am taking good care of you. I hardly ever have to do anything difficult. He won't let me.

Keep growing. We can't wait to see you. We have never looked forward to anything as much as we long to meet you face to face.

3 comments:

Andrea Wagenmaker said...

Ang - your post got me all teary-eyed. Your baby is going to love to read all the beautiful words you have written someday.

Wags said...

hooray for new babies!

aimee marie said...

awww Ang. You're such a sweet mommy!!! I too must admit to a couple tears. :)