Thursday, March 06, 2008

the things that make me really happy...






Maya's been really working on using the potty. She talks about it all the time. She knows what it's for....she knows when she needs to use it. She talks about her "big" friends and cousins who don't wear diapers any more and use the potty instead. In fact, up until last Sunday, she'd had success about 4 times...



...since last November!
I know this is great...she's not even two yet, but really....once a month????
I am a rather patient person. I don't have enough patience for this.

If I didn't have such great company....so many funny conversations, songs, and silly faces to make me laugh...I think I'd go crazy from sitting in the bathroom for hours each week. With so little encouragement to keep me motivated. We just never seem to get the timing right.

But...since the creation of "Maya's Potty Chart" this week. She's already earned three stickers (that's better than all of November, December, and January!) in just five days. Hope.


She really knows how to make her Mom happy.

1 comment:

Ang said...

just an update...

...make that FIVE times in one week!

(twice in one day, even)


I'm just too excited about this.