Saturday, November 19, 2005

Squirming...

...Last week, I thought I could feel the baby moving. Turning inside of me...kind of like a fish.
It is so hard to know. I've actually never had another human life living inside of me before, so I'm not exactly sure what it feels like. It could have just been my digestive system, my growling stomach, or gas. But I don't think so. Because I feel it today and it is unlike anything else...

This video is not of *our* baby. We haven't had our second ultrasound yet, but it is pretty amazing to watch another 15 week baby moving around and kicking.

2 comments:

James said...

Congrats, how exciting! Found your blog via the "next blog" button. May the coming months be filled with joy and anticipation and the rest of your lives be filled with a new kind of happiness you never realized existed! dad2be.blogspot.com

Erica said...

I had a dream last night that you had a baby girl. But the weird thing was you were still going to have a baby in May.