Tuesday, February 26, 2008

So maybe we're just obnoxious doting parents...

...but we were pretty impressed.

Maya was in a particularly fun mood today when she came home from Grandma Go-Go's house. After bringing me the guitar and asking me to play, she strummed for a while too. We decided it might be a fun time for a 'violin lesson.' The instrument is still a little big...it's an 1/8 size. We're not really taking this 'seriously' enough to look for a 1/16 any time soon. But it's fun to experiment just for fun...

5 comments:

Kate Rudd said...

I'm emailing my comments.

Great job Maya!

:)

Tara Petty said...

Impressive. And positively adorable.

Charity said...

Good job Maya!

You are the smartest 22 month old I know:)

Katie,

I'm emailing my comments to you.

Kate Rudd said...

ha.

and so of course I forgot to email them at all, distracted so easily.

Amy Sutherland said...

WOW- so adorable and impressive! A little musician in the making....what else would I expect from such musical parents? :)
I miss playing with you Ang. It was good to hear your voices though! :)