Wednesday, August 23, 2006

my first post

Alright. She finally left the room ...and left me with the computer! I may only have a few minutes here, so I'll try to be brief. My mom was in the middle of posting something about my bathtime. Rather embarrassing picture, but I'll admit, it has been pretty fun lately since I've figured out how to kick and splash.


But really, doesn't she have anything better to blog about?? I'm pretty sure she has her own blog. And this one's mine.

Recently I have grown so tired of reading my parents' ridiculous assumptions about my thoughts and opinions.
So...I took over. There may be a power struggle. In fact, this may be my first and last post for quite some time. But at least you can be assured that this post is actually written by me.

Uh oh. I think my mom just caught me...




...yeah. I think I'd better go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is soooo cute.

Erica said...

Wow, so that is what you do all day:)