Saturday, September 17, 2005

I now have the power...

...to post on this blog.

I certainly do not feel as though I have the power to be a good Dad just yet. Suddenly, I feel the need to read about this new venture we are embarking on, start IRAs for college funds, make sure our budget is perfectly in line, make sure every corner in our house is padded, throw away all sharp objects... does this feeling ever end?

I've started with The Expectant Father by Armin A. Brott and plan to move on to The New Father after this. Does anyone have any other suggestions? It seems like everything is written for Moms. Dad - you can't recommend anything in the "Secrets of the Strong-willed Child" series. *I'm hoping to avoid those books.*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just put caps over the outlets and locks on the cleaning supply cupboards!