Saturday, May 02, 2009

Maya turned three today.

And she was so excited that she could hardly eat her breakfast.





She'd like for you to think that she is a poor, sad, lonely child here. But no sympathy is needed. She is always acting out a very dramatic story. After I took this one, she asked to see it. I think she was pleased with the way I captured her 'convincing' look of despair.


After we got dressed and ready....

...three (approximately three-year-old) friends came to celebrate Maya's birthday.





We had a lovely lunch.

Happy Birthday, Maya, my now sleeping three-year-old.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember seeing you guys in the days right before she was born at the gym-right before I got married. Can't believe it's been 3 years already. ;) Happy birthday, Maya!

Anonymous said...

I see a future on stage...