Sunday, October 28, 2007

Since 'feeding the ducks,'...

..I've really grown up.
For example, Chaim Potok has replaced 'Goodnight Moon.' Well, almost replaced it. I still like to read that one three or four times a day.


But I've grown in other ways too. I now prefer spoons and forks over using my fingers...most of the time.

I've been practicing a lot more lately. Since I decided to pull the 'rock-rock' chair over to the piano, it's been easier to use the pedals and play at the same time. It was just so hard to play expressively without the 'sustain' pedal.


I also really love to 'hang out' in Barnes & Noble now. I guess it's the books, the coffee, and the hushed conversations reflecting on great literature and new ideas...
...or maybe I just like the 'Choo-Choo.'

But my biggest new trick involves the potty. . . (I've used it twice now!) . . .and lots of stickers. This one seems to make Mom and Dad the happiest.

This is my 'peek peek' cupboard. I spend a lot of time here during the day...playing, re-arranging, reading, relaxing, drinking my water.







A few saturdays ago, my cousin Emma took me to the park while cousin 'Lee-Lee' played soccer.


Isaac and Will even came too!



..we've been busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Maya:
I'm sure your parents love you very much. You are a precious 'big girl' now.

Kate Rudd said...

Now that's what I'm talkin about.
So proud of you Mayabear!

:)